Blamformers! Blamformers!

My thoughts

I like the new twist with the newgrounds logo. It was very original. The whole thing was well done but it was a tad too long. Maybe splitting it into two segments would of been better. I liked the last one the best. Overall most of the segments were decent but there were some just plain awful ones that I had to skip.

Fat Badger's: Apocalypto Fat Badger's: Apocalypto

Brilliant!

I haven't laughed so hard during a flash in a while... You my friend are brilliant.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Love it

It reminds me of the Venture brothers with the Monarch's minions. I love the dialogue and I love the animation. Make this a series It is that good. Great job man. I wish more Ng submissions were of this quality.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

DOnt listen to smi1....

Listen to yourself.... You just basically said yes they did steal everything on their site, but dont we all steal something in our life.

Yes we do steal things in our lifetime... maybe 20 bucks from your mom's purse, your sister's game, or maybe a penicl. NOT FLASHES THAT TAKES WEEKS TO MAKE and not even give a damn about the people that make them. Your sir are a dumbass and should be shot where you stand.

altffour responds:

i don't listen to retards anyways

"Death" of an artist "Death" of an artist

Hateful

Your an Ignorant prick you know that? Someone dies and you make fun of him like that? Anway where is everyone getting this information? I see nothing on his homepage about this. I think it is just a rumor.

How Fights Start How Fights Start

Sorry...

Stick Figures Don't cut it in Ng. However I will give it to you that it is better then the usual bullshit here..

Sticky responds:

yeah i agree... what i'm trying to do is make a pointless stick movie that won't get blammed actually. that's why it looks better than your ussual stick movie

Kanye West: Hurricane Kanye West: Hurricane

Hilarious!

That was a very funny flash. It shows how easily people play the race card in any event that happens these days..

The-WalrusZ responds:

Yeah, that's what I was so pissed off at. We as AMERICANS were watching that telethon and giving. The he has to go make it a race thing.

Afterliving Afterliving

So deep

That was a really deep flash. I have thought a lot about death after my aunt and uncle died this year. And i have been thinking about itevery day since.

You know how to bring things into perspective to people who never really face what will eventually happen to them one day.

I congradulate you on this superb flash. I hope you make many more. This is going into my favorites.

Final Fantasy Day Care 5 Final Fantasy Day Care 5

After blamming so many things today. I feel so refreshed seeing a great movie such as this. You sir deserve a 5.

The DeBate The DeBate

Cheap shot on the foamy eh?

I can't believe you would make a flash like this. I have always wondered what was so good about clocks flashes that made him the King of the Portal every so often... I have watched them and can say that they all very much sucked. However Foamy's flashes have all been hilarious and two fold better then anything Clock has ever made. Foamy owns you guys suck. Don't stoop to a level that is not honorable by doing this slander.